Friday, December 19, 2008

Stats, Chats, and a twedding in site!

It has been awhile since I've posted...life got in the way! The nerve!

What's New:

  • Tweetstats - I guess this is for the twitterers that need to know how much productivity hours they flushed down the toilet. snort* All joking aside --- great info for companies hiring active twitterers out there! Also love the tweetclouds included in.  It also tells you the top 5 words you've used in twitter.
  • Tweetchat - Great place to start when wanting to focus on a specific topic in twitter. 



Twitter LoveTidbits:

Yes, love was found in twitter.  And I don't mean love as in loving twitter, I mean love as in passionate, sensual, really heavy love. Yeah that!  Kirtsy's very own @gwenbell and @jlongtine got engaged this year and I have a feeling that their twedding will be very tweet! Corny, I know...but had to say it. Congrats to Joel and Gwen Bell!

Read more on how the twitter lovebirds met.

0 comments: